By default, SpringCM Support does not have access to customer data or account settings. Access to an account must be explicitly granted by an active end-user within the account.
Enabling delegated support allows a SpringCM Support agent to access content and configurations on your behalf. The agent's access will mirror that of the delegating user.
Note: All actions performed by the agent will log as completed by the delegated user.
CHOOSING A LOGIN DELEGATE
You can follow the steps below to quickly enable this feature in your SpringCM account:
- Login to your SpringCM account
- Click the Utility Menu icon (top-right) 
- Choose Delegate Access from the Utility Menu
- In the General section, choose email@example.com from the Choose a Login Delegate drop-down
- We suggest enabling access for 2 days or longer
Tips from Support
- Support inquires requiring account level access will need delegation from an administrative user role.